Qt for Android Examples
Running the Examples
To run examples from Qt Creator, select Welcome > Examples, and then select an installed Qt for Android to filter the examples that have been tested to run on Android. For more information, see Building and Running an Example.
The following sections describe how to get started with developing applications for Android:
- Getting Started with Qt for Android
- Qt Creator: Creating a Mobile Application
- Qt Creator: Deploying Applications to Android Devices
- Publishing to Google Play
- Porting to Android
- Adding OpenSSL Support for Android
- Qt for Android - Building from Source
Qt Quick and QML Examples for Android
The following Qt Quick and QML examples are useful when developing applications for Android. For a full list of Qt Quick examples including beginner-level tutorials, see Qt Quick Examples and Tutorials.
\! Not part of Qt 6.0