||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|README.md||9 months ago|
|blackwidowcontrol.py||7 months ago|
|razer_blackwidow.rules||12 months ago|
Python 3 script to enable macro keys of BlackWidow keyboard under GNU/Linux
It just enables the macro keys which can then be configured as hotkeys in your desktop environment. However, it does not enable the ability to record macros and to switch between different configurations like the Windows driver does.
The script is known to work with the following BlackWidow editions:
- regular edition (the ceapest one which has no background light)
- the regular 2013 edition
- BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth 2014
- BlackWidow Ultimate 2012
If you can confirm that those or other devices work or don't work, let me now by editing this file.
- The script does not work with the 2016 editions (yet).
- The script has been tested using the firmware update from Razer Synapse 2.0. Hence the script might not work when an older firmware version is used.
- Pyusb is required to run the script.
-hfor a list of available options.
- To invoke the script automatically when the keyboard is plugged-in an udev
rule can be added (see